Ladies Literary Club

Ladies Literary Club

This house, built prior to 1842 by Arden Ballard, has been recognized by the Historic Building Survey as a model of Greek Revival architecture. The house was purchased by the Ladies Library Club in 1913.
photo of Ladies Literary Club

Registered Site HB47
Erected 1965

Location: 218 North Washington
Ypsilanti, Washtenaw County

Topics:
Clubs and Organizations
Libraries

Home

Latitude: 42.243916, Longitude: -83.614592

© 2018 - MichMarkers.com