Ebenezer Reformed Church
Members of the First Reformed Church in Holland founded this congregation in 1866 to provide a place of worship for the settlers living southeast of town. Heavy immigration from the Netherlands prompted this move. The Dutch language was used exclusively at first, some services in Dutch continued until 1937. Three buildings have been used for worship; the first church, dedicated in 1867 was destroyed by fire in 1883 . Replaced immediately by a second structure, the third and present house of worship was dedicated in 1964.