First Presbyterian Church

Registered Site L0390

First Presbyterian Church

In 1846 Congregational services were conducted by the Reverend Joseph Smith in the home of one of Windsor Township's earliest residents, Nathan Pray. In 1875, nineteen years after the town of Dimondale was platted around the mill of Isaac Dimond, the Congregationalists and the Presbyterians jointly built this structure. The community's first church, it was purchased by the Presbyterians in 1877.
photo of First Presbyterian Church

Photo courtesy of Steven Brennan
Erected 1975

Location: 162 Bridge St.
Dimondale, Eaton County

Topics:
Presbyterian Churches

Latitude: 42.646428, Longitude: -84.647992

© 2019 - MichMarkers.com