Richmond Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1887, this structure formerly served as the First Congregational Church. When the congregation merged with St. Paul's Evengelical and Reformed Church in 1973, it sold the building to the Richmond Community Theatre. That group adapted the interior for reuse as a theater and carefully restored the exterior. The building is a significant example of Gothic Revival architecture. The Richmond Center for the Performing Arts was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.