St. Paul's Episcopal Mission
In the 1860s and 1870s Scottish, Irish and English immigrants, attracted by the lumber boom, settled in Taymouth Township. In 1873 they established St. Paul's Episcopal Mission and the following year built this Gothic Revival-inspired church. The community's Episcopalian population soon declined and by 1893 services were being held monthly. The last service was held in 1909. Since 1920, Taymouth Township has owned the building, which retains its original form and trim.