This frame structure, completed in 1833, is the second home of Bagley's Tavern. Amasa Bagley first established the tavern in the 1820s in a log cabin. He came to this area in 1819 with his family and four other settlers. He was appointed Associate Judge of the Oakland County Court in 1820. Shortly afterwards Bagley and William Morris, the area's first sheriff, set up a brickworks and a saw and gristmill. However, they were best known for Bagley's Tavern which hosted social and political functions.
Registered Site L0570
101 West Long Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, Oakland County Topics:Hotels and InnsHome
Latitude: 42.5832363, Longitude: -83.2485446