Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
St. Paul's Mission was organized in 1869. It was formally incorporated as Holy Trinity Episcopal Church in 1888, the same year this structure was completed and dedicated. The Reverend Richard R. Upjohn of Chicago was responsible for the Norman design of rough-hewn limestone and sandstone. This is one of the oldest Manistee churches still holding regular worship services.