Royal Oak Woman's Club
Erected in 1839, this building was originally a small frame Baptist church. The village purchased it for a town hall in 1914 and used it for municipal purposes until 1923, when the Royal Oak Woman's Club acquired it. The club, founded in 1902 as a women's study group has relocated the structure twice. In 1923, when the building was remodeled as a tudor-style structure, a cobblestone fireplace was installed. This is the oldest building in the city of Royal Oak.