First Congregational Church
This red-brick stone-faced structure was built in 1879 by Samuel Hopkins on land donated by his son William. Founded in 1833, its congregation is the oldest continuing one in St. Clair County. The church's 66-foot clock tower with its four back-lighted clock faces is visible from the Canadian shore. It appears on navigation charts of the St. Clair River and has long been the city clock.