Elkland Township Hall
This hall was built in 1881 as the center of government activity for Elkland Township. Erected at a cost of $2,600, it was the first brick structure in Cass City. Local timber and brick supplied by the Depews Brick Kilns were used throughout the hall. Serving as the town's cultural center since 1965, this building has housed township gatherings, a newspaper office, lodge functions and a basketball court in years gone by.