Wellman General Store
This triple-brick Victorian-style structure, built in 1886 by Newton Sears and Milford Tanner, exemplifies small town midwestern general stores of the 1880s. In 1891, Ernest Wellman and his mother bought out Tanner's interest. The following year, Ernest married Hattie Tripp. The couple ran the general store for thirty-seven years. Under later ownership, the store was associated with the Red and White grocery chain.