Congregational United Church of Christ
This congregation has held services continually since 1832. In 1852 it was formally organized as an offshoot of the First Presbyterian Church of nearby Comstock. Later that year the church's name was changed to the First Congregational Church. It became the Congregational United Church of Christ in 1960. This Greek Revival / Italianate structure, one of the oldest church buildings in Kalamazoo County, has been altered only slightly since it was built in 1861.