Hartland Music Hall
This structure was constructed in 1858 as the Hartland First Congregational Church. It was purchased in 1929 for $500 by the Hartland Consolidated School Foundation, established by John Robert Crouse, Sr. In 1932 the remodeled building became the Hartland Music Hall, dedicated to promoting a creative, social and educational environment for the then rural community. The hall has been used for music festivals, plays, weddings and, since 1933, the annual presentations of Handel's Messiah.