Grand Trunk Depot
The Port Huron & Lake Michigan Railroad, later the Grand Trunk Western, arrived here in 1870. The first depot burned in 1917, and makeshift quarters served for a decade. This depot was built in 1927, according to Grand Trunk's specifications. In 1930 an addition was built on the west end of the depot. The Grand Trunk abandoned the depot in 1971 and sold it to the city for use as the Imlay City Historical Museum.