Grant Water Tower
Among the last of the wooden water towers in Michigan, the Grant Water Towers was built beside the depot in 1891 by the Grand Rapids, Newago and Lakeshore Railroad. It cost $1,910 and could hold 42,648 gallons of water. Although train service ceased in 1966, the Water Tower was used well into the 1980s as a water reserve for the fire departmant. In 2008, after being moved 128 feet easst of its original location, the cypress and pine tower was restored.