Cherry Hill United Methodist Church
When this pioneer church was organized in 1834, it was one of ten served by circuit rider Marcus Swift of the Detroit Methodist Conference. In 1848, its members raised $600 to build their first church, which served the community for thirty-four years. The present red brick Gothic style church was completed in 1882, Its colorful stained-glass windows were donated by various families. The well preserved church has been the setting for many community dinners and social gatherings as well as a religious focus for the community.