Brent Creek United Methodist Church
This structure was completed and dedicated as Brent Creek Methodist Protestant Church in the fall of 1891. There were sixteen members. The church, which was originally located slightly west of this site, was moved here in 1940. The Gothic-inspired woodframe building has undergone only minor changes since its relocation. Changes include stained glass windows, interior paneling, and asbestos shingle siding. It has served the community continuously since its organization. It became a United Methodist Church in 1968.