Congregational Church

Congregational Church

In 1833 eleven people established the First Congregational Church of Grand Blanc. The congregation, which held its early services in homes, and later, in schoolhouses, built their first house of worship in 1855. The building served the Congregationalists for eighty-three years; its last worship service was on October 6, 1968. Purchased by the city of Grand Blanc in 1967, it became the home of municipal offices and a museum.
photo of Congregational Church

Registered Site L0935
Erected 1982

Location: 203 East Grand Blanc Rd.
Grand Blanc, Genesee County

Topics:
Congregational Churches
Museums
Public Buildings

Home

Latitude: 42.926615, Longitude: -83.631343

© 2018 - MichMarkers.com