Old Town Hall & Masonic Lodge
The village of Lexington and the local Masonic Lodge combined their efforts and finances to build this three-story Italianate structure in 1876. The village owned the first two floors (the fire department and the opera house); the Masons, the third floor. The Masons maintained the roof, except for the fire bell's cupola. Village government remained here until 1982, when a new hall was erected. Restoration of the building to house retail shops began in 1986.