First National Bank
This structure was built as a bank in 1903. It replaced an earlier three-story brick building that was destroyed by fire in December 1902. The present building was designed by architect Clare Allen of Jackson and built by Burnett and Baldwin of Corunna. It served as the site of Corunna's only bank from 1865 to 1969. In 1970 it was purchased by Shiawassee County for use as administrative offcies. It was restored in 1981 and in 1982 the name was changed in memory of Commissioner Devoist J. Surbeck.