Rose Township Hall
Rose Township was created by legislative act on March 11, 1837. Its organizational meeting was held in the house and tavern of David Gage. The township held meetings at the tavern until 1881, when the present structure was built by local carpenter William Miller. The Rose Township Board held its first meeting here in March 1882. From 1898 to 1958 the Rose Mission, organized by the Ladies Aid Society of Rose, held regular Sunday morning worship services here.