Webster Township Hall
In 1976, Webster Township Hall, built in 1871, was the sixth oldest township hall in continuous use in the state. The structure, which replaced a building at Scully and North Territorial roads, was designed by Isaac Terry. Its cost of $1,758.17 included the land, fence and hitching posts. It relied on kerosene lamps as late as 1920 and on a woodburning stove until 1970. The room at the back of the hall was added in 1948. Among the events celebrated at the hall was the 1933 Webster Township Centennial.