Hope Township District No. 4 School
From 1872 to 1963, Hope Township children attended school in this building, known as the Hinds School because of its location at the crossroads commumity of Hinds Corners. The school stood vacant for almost twenty years when Robert Casey, a Hinds student in the 1930s, purchased it in 1981. Casey (1928 - 1997), a teacher here and in Hastings, restored the building as a place for children to visit.