Battle Creek City Hall
Ernest W. Arnold designed this Beaux-Arts Classical-style city hall "to harmonize with the post office" located directly across Division Street. It was built in 1914 by Seirn B. Cole Construction at a cost of $305,000. The building's interior is embellished with marbleized columns and trim and cherry millwork. Two stained glass windows, one of which depicts the original city seal, highlight the stairwells. The city hall was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.