Parma and Sheridan No. 7 School
In 1839 New York natives Deodatus and Serena Wright settled in Parma Township along the Territorial Road (present-day Comdon Road). In 1870 the Wrights sold a parcel of their farmland, which included this site, to School District No. 7 of Parma and Sheridan townships. Soon thereafter, this schoolhouse was built, replacing an earlier wooden structure located across the road. Classes were held in "Wright School" until 1967. The township purchased the property in 1980.