Morgan B. Hungerford House
This Late Victorian house, designed by Darius B. Moon was built by Morgan B. Hungerford in 1880. Hungerford (1830-1903) had arrived in the area in 1858. He farmed a large tract of land in what is now west Lansing and served one term as justice of the peace for Lansing Township. In 1958 Lansing realtor Marguerite Moore restored the house as a residence and office. It became an administrative office building of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan in 1984.