Buel Methodist Episcopal Church
This handsome building was the first church erected in Buel Township. Known as the Buel United Methodist Church, it was dedicated on December 3, 1882. The founding trustees were Robert Jolley, David Chewings, Halver Hulverson, Nicholas Van Natter, Frank Chambers, James Van Camp and Isaac Horton. The 1910 addition of the Gothic style stained glass windows gave the church its present appearance. It received its current name in 1968.