Constantine United Methodist Church
Methodism began in Meek's Mill (Constantine) in 1829 when the Reverend Erastus Felton came from the Ohio Methodist Episcopal Conference as a circuit rider to the St. Joseph Mission. This congregation, the earliest in Constantine, was organized in 1831 under the ministry of the Reverend Leonard Gurley. In 1848, the congregation erected a small brick church, which served until the present Gothic style structure was built. Dedicated on December 1, 1878, the church was remodeled in 1955.