Linden Presbyterian Church
The First Presbyterian Society of Linden was founded under the direction of the Reverend Thomas Wright on May 8, 1860. It had eight charter members and was the first religious society to be established in the village of Linden. The Linden Presbyterians held their services in homes, halls, and stores for three years until they completed this building. They held their dedication on October 21, 1863. The original church bell sits one hundred feet to the east.