Palmyra Presbyterian Church
Sixteen persons from Presbyterian congregations in Tecumseh, Blissfield and Adrian founded this church in 1836. The following year the Reverend John Walker became their minister. They held services in a schoolhouse on the west side of the River Raisin. In 1842-43 the congregation erected its first church. In 1861 the present structure was completed. Much of the labor and materials were donated. Originally designed in the form of a New England meetinghouse, the building has been remodeled several times.