John Wesley Fallas House
John Wesley Fallas built this house in 1842 in the village which bears his family name. Fallas platted the village on land he purchased from the U.S. government in 1839. That year, after a bridge had been built across the Flat River, he constructed a three-story sawmill with a chair factory on the top floor. In 1840 he built the first gristmill in the area next to his sawmill on the river. He used lumber from his sawmill to build this house, the oldest Greek Revival style structure in the township.