Harvey Randall House

Harvey Randall House

This Queen Anne house was built in 1898 for Tekonsha business Harvey N. Randall (1859-1917) and his wife, dressmaker Adell Warboys Randall (1863-1943). Randall prospered as a produce, livestock and hardware merchant. By 1905 he established the Harvey N. Randall Company, which dealt only hardware. Adell served as the company's secretary-treasurer. Randall held positions as the village president, school board trustee and director of the First State Bank of Tekonsha.
photo of Harvey Randall House

Registered Site L1473
Erected 1991

Location: 103 East North Street
Tekonsha, Calhoun County

Topics:
Historic Homes

Home

Latitude: 42.094166, Longitude: -84.986032

© 2018 - MichMarkers.com