Sebewaing Township Hall
Sebewaing Township was organized on 1853. In 1877 the board resolved to use liquor money to build the township hall. The atypical two-story town hall included voting booths, a courtroom, a jury room, a jail, and a meeting hall. The front door was off center to accommodate double engine-room doors until the fire department vacated the building in 1883. In 2006, the Sebewaing Area Historical Society restored the hall to its 1878 appearance.