First Presbyterian Church of Northville
In 1829 former members of the Farmington Church organized this church, originally named the First Presbyterian Church of Plymouth. In 1835-1836 a frame church was built here on land donated by D. L. Cady. A New England-inspired brick church opened in 1849 and was first remodeled under the Reverend James Dubaer who served from 1851-1875. Subsequent additions have included a new sanctuary, built in 1969. The original brick church is now undetectable within the present structure.