First Presbyterian Church of Albion
In February 1837 the Reverend Calvin Clark, a circuit riding pastor sent by the American Home Missionary Society, met with twenty-four persons and organized the Albion Presbyterian Church. The first church was built in 1840 on the corner of Clinton and Erie streets. In 1857 the congregation erected a new church on this site; it burned in 1873. The third church, completed in 1879, also burned, and the present one was built in 1884.