Southfield Town Hall
The Southfield Town Hall was built between 1872 and 1873 to house the government of Southfield Centre, also known as the Burgh. The hall was the site of elections, public meetings and social events. Township officials continued to conduct business here until 1958, when the city of Southfield was organized. The township shared the building with the city until 1965. The hall is one of the few historic buildings in Southfield and is the anchor in "the Burgh," the city's historic district.