Toledo, Saginaw & Muskegon Railway Depot
In 1888 the Toledo, Saginaw & Muskegon Railway (T.S. & M.) built this depot. It was one of six constucted that year on the line between Muskegon and Ashley. The depot typifies country, "combination-type" depots; it sheltered passengers, the station agent/telegrapher and freight. In 1928 the T.S. & M. became part of the Grand Trunk Western Railroad. The building was vacated in the 1940s. In 1873 the West Michigan Railroad Historical Society purchased and restored the depot.