Warren Union Cemetery
In 1845 pioneer farmer Peter Gillete sold a parcel of land to eighteen families for use a burial ground. The Warren Union Cemetery Association was organized in 1852 to maintain the cemetery, which consists of two and one-quarter acres. Some of the headstone inscriptions are in German, and 325 of the graves date from the nineteenth century. Many prominant citizens are buried here. Warren Union Cemetery is the oldest cemetery in the city.