Detroit Edison Company Building
The Detroit Edison Company's Northville regional office was located here from 1929 to 1971. The company had a reputation for offices that were "a credit to the community." Upon completion this building, which housed the overhead lines department and customer service center was considered "among the most modern and best equipped" Edison offices in the state. Employees who worked here replaced fuses, sold and repaired appliances and demonstrated cooking and lighting methods in homes.