Central Woodward Christian Church
The Detroit firm George D. Mason and Company designed this building for the Disciples of Christ in 1927. Although the structure remains relatively unchanged since its completion in 1928, the windows reflect the significant changes that occurred as the building was adapted for use by the predominately African American Little Rock Baptist Church, which purchased the structure in 1978. In 1990 an extensive campaign began to replace the original colorless windows with stained-glass. The south facade contains the African American Pulpit window depicting portraits of Black ministers. This is the fourth church occupied by the Little Rock Baptist congregation since it organized in 1936. The church is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.