First Congregational Church
The First Congregational Church grew out of the evangelical movement that swept the country during the early nineteenth century. The congregation and its anti-slavery and temperance societies were organized in 1845. Temperance activities continued into the 1930s. Dedicated in 1894, this is the third building used for worship. In 1968 the church became the Olivet Congregational Church, United Church of Christ.