First Congregational Church
The First Congregational Church was formed in 1882. Members purchased this lot in 1883, and the building was completed in 1885. Church women held social fundraisers to help finance its cost. The building features rare Stick style motifs. The church installed stained glass windows in 1884 and the half ton-bell was made of Michigan copper and Banca tin in 1886. It added a wing in 1904 and a fellowship hall in 1970.