Rose Township District No. 5 School
During the 1903-1904 school year Alexander Reid built this two-room school, known as Lupton Schoolhouse, on land donated by George T. Stanley. Reid had come to Lupton only four years before. The 1904-1905 class consisted on ninety-eight children. Classes were held here until 1964. Since then it has served many community groups. In 1993 the Lupton Area Senior citizens donated the building to the Bible Baptist Church for use as an educational and activities center.