Cascade Township Hall
Built in 1898, Cascade Township Hall is a rare example of a well-preserved nineteenth century frame town hall. Cascade Township was established on April 3, 1848, when the state legislature set off Ada and Cascade Townships north and south of the Grand River. Soon after, the first town meeting was held at Zerah Whitney's public house. Subsequent meetings took place in various locations until this hall was constructed.