Plainfield Methodist Protestant Church

Registered Site L2001

Plainfield Methodist Protestant Church

The Plainfield Methodist Protestant Church formally organized on June 7, 1863. The present church building dedicated on January 27, 1907, replaced the first church, built in 1868, which burned when it was struck by lightning in 1906. In 1939 the congregation merged with the Methodist Episcopal Church, and in 1969 it joined with the Evangelical Brethren to form the United Methodist Church.
photo of Plainfield Methodist Protestant Church

Erected 1997

Location: 17845 West SR36 between Bradley and Dutton Roads
Plainfield, Livingston County

Topics:
Methodist Churches

Latitude: 42.4968103, Longitude: -84.1113120

© 2019 - MichMarkers.com