Eagle Harbor House
Built by the Eagle Harbor Mining Company in 1845, Eagle Harbor House opened to boarders and travelers in 1846, the beginning of the Keweenaw copper rush. It is the las remaining log building of the first four in Eagle Harbor. In 1852 German immigrant Charles Kunz purchased the inn, adding a blacksmith shop and warehouses. Kunz became Keweenaw County's first sheriff in 1861. He owned the boardinghouse until his death in 1902. It was inherited by his nephew Thomas E. Parks.