White Lake Township Hall
White Lake Township's first white settler, Harley Olmstead, came here from New York State in 1830. The township was set off in 1836. Beginning around 1837 daily stagecoaches and wagons hauling lumber traveled along the old White Lake Road, part of the main route between Grand Rapids and Detroit. This town hall was built on land donated in 1875 by Charles and Elizabeth Porter. When township offices moved in 1949, it became a community center.