Bearinger Union School
A forest fire destroyed Bearinger's log schoolhouse, known as Grace School, in 1919. The following year this structure was built of locally gathered fieldstones --no doubt chosen as a material resistant to fire. This building served Bearinger Township students until 1937, when the North Allis and Bearinger districts began transporting students to Onaway. In 1957 the township purchased the school and converted it to a township hall.