First Presbyterian Church
Three people gathered in June 1877 to form the First Presbyterian Society of Cass City. The congregation soon called its first pastor, the Reverend John Kelland, who led fundraising efforts to build a permanent home for the society. By the fall of 1878, a wood building was erected on this site. The current church, which incorporated the original building, was dedicated on February 10, 1907, with three services. The city's other churches closed that day as their members joined in the celebration. Noted at that time for its "modern conveniences," the church retains such historic features as its auditorium style seating, stained and art glass windows, and 1865 Henry Erban Tracker organ. The church is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.