In 1843 Addison Township settler Ernest Mann donated one acre of land to the local community for use as a cemetery. The cemetery has since expanded to more than eleven acres. Among the first to be buried here was Private Derrick Hullick, a veteran of the American Revolution who enlisted in the New Jersey militia in June 1776. The Lakeville Cemetery Association was established in 1910 to maintain the cemetery and preserve its history.
Registered Site L2239
Lakeville, Oakland County Topics:CemeteriesHome
Latitude: 42.814012740, Longitude: -83.15769016